Enjoy convenient, 24/7 access to your accounts whether you’re at home, at work or on the go. Fees may apply.
BUSINESS ONLINE ACCESS
- Monitor Account Activity
- Receive account statements ore swiftly with E-Statements
- Transfer Money
- ACH Origination Services
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Quickbooks Interface
- Manage your employees with access to only the accounts they need
Merchant Capture: With Electronic Check Processing and our Remote Deposit Program you have the ability to convert paper checks into electronic images, then deposit the images as electronic checks – eliminating a trip to the bank! We are still the bank of first deposit, and your deposit credit appears in your checking account.
- Reduce/eliminate the bank run – no waiting in line at the bank.
- Take advantage of scanning technology for greater deposit processing efficiency.
- Reduce processing time for check deposits – no deposit slips.
- View check images from anywhere in the world (with authorized access).
- 24-48 hour funds availability.
- Ability to consolidate banking activity for multiple locations to a single account.
- Set up a sweep from a Savings Account or Line of Credit to avoid costly Overdraft Fees
- Sweep excess funds into a Savings Account or to reduce a loan balance
- Choose a specific amount to sweep or exact amount that’s needed
- Receive notices in the mail when SWEEP occurs
Contact us for more details
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OPENING A LEGAL ENTITY ACCOUNT
Effective May 11, 2018, new rules under the Bank Secrecy Act will aid the government in the fight against crimes to evade financial measures designed to combat terrorism and other national security threats. EACH time an account is opened for a covered Legal Entity, we are required to ask you for identifying information (name, address, date of birth, social security number as well as identification documents) for each individual that has beneficial ownership (25% or more); and, one individual that has significant managerial control, of the Legal Entity. If you are opening an account on behalf of a Legal Entity, you will be required to provide the appropriate documentation and to certify that this information is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge. We proudly support all efforts to protect and maintain the security of our customers and our country.