Several day trips and one extended (9-14 days) tour, typically overseas, is organized each year. Occasionally, a shorter extended (2-4 days) domestic tour is planned as well.Our day trips are planned to offer a short get-away day of fellowship and fun, where everything has been organized for you. A deluxe motorcoach picks up passengers in Polo and Shannon. Read more about our Day Trips here.The extended, domestic tours offer time away from your busy daily routine to relax and enjoy the destination selected for your pleasure. All of the details have been taken care of for you.
Group travel is an ideal way in which to see the world and experience things you may never plan for yourself. Some of the benefits of the extended tours are:
- Preferred pricing.
- Professional Tour Guide throughout the tour.
- First State Bank escort on hand for the entire tour.
- Door-to-door travel plans from the Shannon, IL area; airport transfers, airfare, travel arrangements between countries, hotel reservations, entrance fees, and admission provisions are completed for you.
- Blended cultural sightseeing and time at leisure to make the most of your time and experience.
- Tours are orchestrated for a shared enrichment with fellow travelers.
A First State Bank escort is on hand on all trips/tours offered by the Bank to serve as your group leader.
First State Bank Shannon-Polo-Lake Carroll makes all trips open to the public; however if you have a VIP Checking account you will receive a quarterly VIP News newsletter that informs you of our upcoming adventures. The bank also advertises them on our Travel With Us page on our www.fsbshannon-polo.com website, Facebook page (be sure to “Like Us”) and in local newspapers. Notify us if you wish to be placed on our mailing list.